NSHM Udaan Skills Foundation
Why I should choose HOSPITALITY as a career?
A career in the hospitality industry includes opportunities in many different areas including:
- Events (sporting, cultural, concerts, exhibitions, etc.)
- Conferences, banqueting, theme parks and attractions
- Restaurants, catering
- Resorts (golf, ski, beach, spa, etc.)
- Airlines, cruise lines and
- Many more service-related industries.
This growth will provide many employment opportunities for people with the right qualifications and skills. Growth Rate The World Travel Organization predicts that it will triple in size by the year 2020, hospitality becoming one of the largest industries in the world. In India, hospitality and tourism are the third largest net earners of foreign exchange and they are expected to be number one by the year 2015. The eleventh five year plan has predicted a shortage of 1,46,000 trained professionals every year. There is thus, a huge demand of skilled manpower in hospitality & tourism sector across the country.
Course offered- Certification Course in Hospitality
- Food Production: Equipments
- Cleanliness & Hygiene
- Practical Cooking
- Kitchen Stewarding
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping
- Introduction to cleaning
- Cleaning equipments & cleaning agents
- Cleaning of different surface area
- Bed making
- Public area cleaning
- Safety and security awareness
- Food & Beverage Service: Introduction to F&B department
- Different sectors of industry & types of outlets
- Attributes of waiter
- Service & clearance of food
- Types of meals and styles of service
- Kitchen Stewarding
- Hygiene & sanitation of the kitchen & service area
- Personal hygiene, safety & security of staff & equipment
- Different types of set ups in restaurant & banquets
- Service of alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages
Career Growth Path:
Receptionist/Steward > Supervisor > Senior Supervisor > Assistant FO Manager > Manager Food Production > Head of the Department Placement.
Partners- Sodexo, Speciality Restaurants, Rose valley, Rozzana Fresh, KFC.